Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Upgrade Cmagnet Build Surface Plate and UL Certified Power Supply 8.6″ x 8.6″ x 9.8″
Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Power Supply: Mean Well UL certified power supply
Printing Size: 220 x 220 x 250mm / 8.6 x 8.6 x 9.8 inches
Machine Size: 440 x 410 x 465mm / 17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3 inches
Package Weight: 8.6kg / 19 lbs
Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
Filament: 1.75mm PLA
Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
File Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code
What’s the diifference between Ender3 and Ender 3 pro?
(1) Y aixs AL Profile updated from 4020 to 4040
(2) Power supply updated from normal version to brand meanwell, which made by the listed company over 30 years, mature technology, provide you the best user experience and worth trying.
(3) Only takes 5 minutes, the heated bed can reach up the 110 degree, quite meet the requirement of printing various of filaments.
(4) Leveling nut updated to big twist version
(5) Cmagnetic sticker, which can better adhere to the platform than textured paper and glue. Easier to remove the model and solve the printing edge problem, more cost-effective.
If you have any problems in use, please contact the seller’s customer service (via Amazon),
we will promptly reply and help you. Thank youV-Slot cooperate Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, integrating classic elements, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
Only 10 minutes 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun time.
Safety protected Power supply, reach 110 for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating longtime printing.
Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk bad extrusion Technology: V-Slot POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly durable
New Viscous Platform sticker to replace reprinting tape glue, solve warping problem but save the printing cost.
(as of Nov 22,2019 08:44:10 UTC – Details)